Dienstag, 19. März 2013

Update on - I have chosen my paint colors! Am I crazy for doing this?!

Hello Lovelies, this is how far I came today, 
until my dad surprises me, to help me with the lighting!
He`s so cute;)
And than I have to help him helping me;)
So I have to finish the walls tomorrow because we have to finish the
installation tonight.



See the beam above the cabinets?
This is how we started;)
I will show you hopefully the whole thing tomorrow.


So what you`re thoughts, don`t know if I like the bricks, 
my hubby loves them, I`m not sure yet.
Maybe because I was staring at them the whole day!;)
Okay my Luvs, delivery service is here, with some nice Italian food, 
have to go and eat and than help to get finished.


Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

  1. Well, to be honest- I'm not sure either. I think it's because of the wallpaper which was very popular in the 80's in Poland
    http://www.twojefoto.net76.net/tapety/ok/desk-ceg-kor-blusz/bluszcz-6.jpg

    but I'm absolutely sure that when it'll be completely done it will look amazing. Good luck;-))

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)