Direkt zum Hauptbereich

I have chosen my paint colors! Am I crazy for doing this?!

Hello Lovelies, 
I think I was the first person at our hardware store this morning;)
These are my paint colors now.


The white for the walls and the darker tone for the cabinets.
Diamond white has a slight grey tone, looks pretty on the walls.

After all supplies were home I put the shelves to the wall.
I used a threaded rod to secure one side of the shelf 
and simple screwed the other side to the wall or the cabinets.





Now I`m done with painting.
Wanna see how this looks like?


I know, doesn`t look ready!
That`s because I thought the whole night about the 
brick stone backsplash!
I can`t get this pic out of my head;)


I think this would look lovely against the grey cabinets, 
like it does here, but I don`t want spend money on that too...
So I thought I may paint them on and than simply seal it
with laquer.
I found this brick pattern...


and thought to give it a try.
I think I`ll skip IKEA today and paint my walls instead...




I thought I use my acrylic paint for this.

This is how far I am right now, keep the fingers crossed for me that I made it through the day;)
I`m not even half way ready and already fed up;) 


So wish me luck, my break is over;)


Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. I love the idea of painting cabinets! I think I have exactly the same type ( Ikea's STAT?) but with yellow walls and cappucino/beige tiles in the backsplash which I find boring ( and they really don't go with the yellows - I think I was blind when I had bought them). I'm really impressed of what you are doing ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love these shelves under the cabinets, they look really great! I would have liked two-tone-cabinets in dark and light grey, but maybe that would have been too much in a smaller kitchen - anyway grey's a great color for cabinets!
    I'm curious how your kitchen will look in the end!

    Love, Midsommarflicka

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

The carpet reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Finally, The new Lonny mag is online!

My Bathroom Reveal!!! ;)

The new Rue mag is online!