Mittwoch, 20. März 2013

Done with the wall and the lighting...;)

Hello Lovelies, yesterday was a looong night.
But today I finished my walls and we completed the upper cabinets lighting.
And I was at IKEA and got my wall mounted table and one chair.
They sadly havent the sink and faucet. 

So I have to go back at the weekend and get them.
But I got a curtain rod and some nice striped fabrik;)

Wanna see?;)




Got extra storage above the fridge;)



So far... Now I have to paint the cabinets, 
I already started on the fridge, you can`t see it here.


O my so much to paint!
Have to start now, 
stay tuned;)


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. It's looking beautiful!!!
    Can't wait to see it finished
    Hugs,
    SUzan

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sieht super gut aus.
    Love the mounted shelves!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The wall looks amazing!
    Ich bin gespannt auf die grauen Schränke!

    (Sorry, mir fiel so schnell "gespannt" nicht auf englisch ein ;))

    Love, Midsommarflicka

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It looks great! Can't wait to see rest :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Really lovely kitchen design. Love it. Thanks a lot from Modern House Interior Design

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. It's looking so fantastic. Can't wait to see it all finished! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog. Definitely bookmarking!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love! I'm doing some catching up on my blog reading so I went backwards and saw these photos before the others. I didn't realize you painted the brick. It's really cute! Love it. Can't wait to see it with the cabinets painted, new fixtures, and curtains up. I think its going to be awesome! Love watching someone's vision come together.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)