Freitag, 15. März 2013

Check out this rug DIY!

Hello Lovelies, as you know I love a good DIY!
And I love a good rug DIY!
And I think every one who reads my lil blog know MY rug DIY!
It was published in a magazine and shown all over Pinterest and the www.

I have seen several amazing painted rugs, so Jenni from Tintenkleckse 
used my tutorial, to made her own.

That`s what she did...


Please check out her  rug post to see what she did...
Here it is in her reading nook.
We are looking forward to see more pics;)


Thank you Jenni, that I could show your rug to my readers!

Have you done some rug paintings recently?
If so and you were maybe inspired by my tutorial, 
just let me know. 
If you like I would love to share it here on my blog!
Love and hugs


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. My last rug painting was in summer - I used stencils on an Ikea rug. Sadly, they discontinued the model and now my plans for a new one have to wait until I find another cotton one. Or a sisal one like your friend Jenni!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sehr schön. Gehr's mir gleich mal bei Jenni anschauen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for sharing. Love this and the one you did! I may do something similar on a project I'm currently working on. It's a fun project with the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and the Salvation Army (a thrift store over here). We're competing with 3 other schools and designing a nursery that will be set up in the store. Then the items will be auctioned off to support the drug and alcohol rehab program that the Salvation Army runs. Stop by my blog and check it out if you're interested.

    Thanks again for the inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)