Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013

A new flower arrangement... can you tell if it`s real?;)

Hello Lovelies, 
I needed some new flowers.
I love orchids, I have twelve plants around the house, the most of them are white.
I  needed one big arrangement for my dining table.
So I did one;)

Looks pretty right?


So, what I did:

I had some branches laying around,
some old silk flowers, orchids in this case.
A nice vase, bought two shades of moss, some dry floral foam and put them all together;)
Below you can see the pictures how I did it.




At the end I places the moss on the foam, 
used some hot glue to attach it at some areas
and it was done.

Here are some pix from every side...








Looks pretty real right?
If you don`t touch the petals you can`t tell;)


Linked to:


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. It really looks quite real!
    Good job :)

    Love, Midsommarflicka

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Lydia,
    It's really pretty! And it does look real. I love orchids, but can't seem to keep them alive; this is a great solution! Thanks for sharing at A Humble Creation.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looks beautiful! I love your attention to detail! My husband just bought me my first orchid this Valentine's day and I love it. :-)

    I'm a new follower visiting from A Humble Creation's link party. Have a great week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi, I am visiting from The Shabby Nest where you posted this beautiful centerpiece at Frugal Friday. You did a fantastic job creating the look. I would not know it is not real. It took me a little while to figure out what "moos" was -- moss! I figured it out when I started going through your photo tutorial of how you put your centerpiece together. Gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)