Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

1. Advent 2012...

Hello Lovelies, 
I just wanted to wish you a nice and peaceful 1st of Advent!
I am a little late with my Christmas decoration this year. 
Just pulled out some ornaments and lights...


... and took some pix.


This year we`re going to have a traditional decoration.
With gold and green, some reds and whites.


And of course my DIY Christmas Wreath take part in my decoration too.


A garland on my staircase...


... and lights and candles everywhere;)




Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sehr schön und festlich!
    I was thinking of your blog when I just discovered a pink poodle statue for sale on another website :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)