Sonntag, 25. November 2012

My bedroom madness... the reveal!

Hello Lovelies, 
Here it comes, the bedroom reveal!
You have seen the several posts with some bedroom pics
 but not completed in one;)
So I thought, I take the time and show you my completed bedroom;)
So if you like, stay through this pics heavy post with me...

Here it is before painting, this room was used as a living room, office,
studio and guest bedroom.





The couch was gone back then, but you get the idea, right?
If you haven`t enough space so you have to make the best of it.

Here with a little paint.
Fresh white ceilings and light grey walls and pretty white skirting board...
Not ready yet but so much better now.




Oh yeah, love this one, with the "styled" book cases, 
and the door I was painting back than...



It is amazing what you can do with little bit of paint and patience;)
Without the old furniture.



And here it comes, the new, nice, fresh bedroom;)
The right side of the room...







...and the left side of the room...








... and that`s it, you have seen everything!
The whole reveal, from the start!;)
So what do you think?
Any suggestions?
I would love to hear from you!

If you want to know how I did the Bubble Chandelier, than click.
If you want to know how I did the nightstands, thank click.
If you want to know how I did the rug, thank click.
If you want to know how I did the stool, than click.
If you want to know how I did the coffee table, thank click.
For any other questions... just ask me;)
Happy reading...;)

Linked to:


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Lydia! It´s AMAZING!! Soooooo beautiful, sooooo lovely, soooo cute! I really would love to show it in my Achados de Decoraçao - What do you think? May I????

    kisses and hugs
    Carmen

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. YES, YES, YES, Carmen, I would love to, if you would show my room!!!
    Thank you so much for asking;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your room. Makes me think of my home growing up. Meine Eltern haben immernoch die gleiche Holzdecke und ich sage schon seid Jahren, dass sie die Decke endlich weiss streichen sollen ;)
    I love grey and white!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, really beautiful! I love that pendant lamp with the little glass balls hanging from the center!

    Tania

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh, Wow! It's absolutely amazing!!! You did a fantastic job! Thank you for sharing. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/11/make-it-pretty-monday-week-25.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your bedroom makeover is beautiful! It's simple and fresh and very serene looking. What a great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. It's beautiful! You did a fantastic job! Thanks for linking up at Gingerly Made's Show & Tell.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh my! I love your room! It looks like a lot of work, but well worth it. All of the neutral colours look so inviting. All of the little touches look perfect too, like the pom poms and all the special pillows, and that rug!! Im so impressed. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Seriously, this is gorgeous. You put so much work into this space and it really paid off. I love every single detail and love how you mixed different patterns. So beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What an AMAZING space! I love looking at the before and afters because you did SUCH an amazing job! I am adding you to our Happy Hour Link Party Feature, thank you SO much for sharing at our Link party!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Beautiful! I love the bubble chandelier and the fun poofy things hanging ove the bed! Amazing transformation :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Love your bedroom makeover! Fabulous eclectic style!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hi! This is a beautiful room! I saw your post on Tatertots and Jello. I was just curious, was your ceiling already like this, or did you add the wood slats yourself at some point? I love the look. I have a room like this over our garage and it would be a huge job to change out the ceiling, but it would look so good, if I could make it look like yours. Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I popped over from Miss Mustard seeds link and then purused your whole site, lots to enjoy. Thank you!

    What a beautiful room make-over! Very clean, subtle and yet feminine and pretty. I wouldn't want to leave it.

    My family (great grand parents Weisenberg's and grand parents Allgaier's) is orginally from Freiburg, Germany. Al are gone now except for distant counsin and his four sons. Have lost track of them unfortunately.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)