Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

Under construction...

Hello Lovelies, 
I don`t know how, but many of my pics are gone.
I think I accidentally deleted one or more of my Picasa albums.
So maybe if you search for a specific post it has no pics in it.
I restored many of them, but deleted some of old ones too.

So if you miss something you want to read, 
especially a DIY story just shoot me an email and
I will send you the tutorial to this post.

I had some updates on my 
REBUILSING site too.
If you don`t know the whole story, 
so be invited to read anything about it, by clicking the pic below.;)




Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)