Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012

Look, what arrived today...

Boooo!!!

Hello Lovelies, are you in Halloween mood right now?
I am;)
I am ready for all that spooky decoration, 
the costumes and the candy;)
So, to get you in the Halloween mood I made four crds, 
using acrylic paint, ink and some vintage graphics.
These cards are digital prints from my originals.

The size of them is:
10,5 x1 5cm
4,13inch x 5,91inch

I think they are pretty and a little bit spooky!
But see  yourself...






So what do you think?
You like them?
Do they scare you?;)
(not really...;))




So, happy Trick or Treating...

Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)