Freitag, 31. August 2012

New Blogs - well new to me...;)

Hello Lovelies, 
I don`t know about you, but I became a
wedding LOVER this year.
Maybe it is because many of my friends got married this year.
It have been 4 weddings and two more to come;)
It were some german and russian weddings, 
all of them really different and pretty
but I can`t help myself,
 I always been attracted to the american tradition
of bridesmaids and stuff.

Never been to one of these..:)
Hello my friends out there, 
anyone want to invite me to an american style wedding?;)

So I searched the web
and here you have the BEST wedding blogs out there;)
(in my opinion)
As always, you maybe already know them, but they are brand new to me.

Just click the pic to get there.














Aaaand if that`s not enough inspiration, than go over to



Happy reading...;)


Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)