Sonntag, 5. August 2012

How your weekend looks like - some cupcakes and a wedding...

Hello Lovelies, 
don`t worry I´m still here.
I had just an really intense week!

I had so much work to do, 
still working on my studio space.
Had to finish some commissions and
do some stuff for my best friends wedding, 
which was yesterday!

I think it was the best, 
funniest and emotional wedding I ever went to!

She was the prettiest bride I´ve ever seen and her 
groom was really handsome;)
I have to ask her, if I could share some pix with you guys!

But for now,
 I will show you some cupcakes I´ve made for the party...







They were delicious;)


Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)