Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012

Some gray stripes...

Hello Lovelies, 
a quick one this time;)
Just an update on my studio renovations.
I had a little help with the light fixture,
this afternoon, see it`s gone;)


And painted my stripes.


This wall need some little touch ups...
But the rest of the room looks pretty nice.
Please don`t pay attention to the mess around, 
just concentrate on the walls.



Tomorrow I will paint my file cabinet a creamy white
and add some little rollers so I can move them around.


I already spray painted the handles black.


So what do you think of my striped walls?


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Ich mag Dein neues Blogdesign - nice, die Streifen natürlich auch ;-). Liebe Grüße - maks :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice work - such a big improvement already!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)