Sonntag, 15. Juli 2012

Pom-Pom flower arrangement.

Hello Lovelies, 
I think at these day everyone of you know how to make
pom-pom`s.
If not there are many, many tutorials out there.
Just google it;)

I needet some color at my studio space, 
and since my cats love to eat any flower I bought, 
(accept of my orchids) 
I thought I made some paper flowers;)


What you need;

Tissue paper in color of choice,
string or twine,
some straws, 
a vase.


I taped the opening of my vase
to make sure my flowers would stay in place.
Made some pom-pom`s and added a straw "stem" to them.



One, 


two,...


I used some nice white silk flowers to 
spice up my arrangement;)


And that`s it, no big deal, really simple and gorgeous.
Here is the end product, 
drum roll please;)



And here it is on my cabinet!



And some close up shots;)



So how you like my "flowers"?;)

Linked to:


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Lygia!!! it´s beautiful. You are so creative and talented!! wow!! it´s amazing!!

    kisses
    Carmen

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love love them...The yellow and white is beautiful combo! Very creative. Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. How lovely! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful! I like your idea of taping the top of the vase to keep the flowers in place. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Carrie
    http://fiveseventeenrepurposing.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)