Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2012

My new - old file cabinet!

Hello Lovelies, 
it is done, no not the studio, but my 
file cabinet!

It went from scratchy, old brown, 
to a crisp creamy white beauty;)
Wanna see?

Here we go!

I went from this...



...over this...




(Spray painted the handles.)


Added some rolls underneath to move them around.




...to finally this!





I am pretty happy how it turned out!
And this amount on storage!

What do you think?
You like the transformation?

Linked to;

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. That much storage sounds amazing to me right now...! Good job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Don't you just love having wheels in the bottom? I find myself putting them everywhere lately! Beautiful transformation!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. great transformation on your filing cabinet! It's great to renew something!

    gail

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I very much love! The casters are genius. Prettiest filing cabinet I've ever seen ...

    :)

    Linda

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. good job on the file cabinet. I have a metal one, and would love to attach wood to give a more vintage look.
    Your's turned out wonderfully well.
    Pat

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love the transformation! It looks beautiful.

    I would love it if you would share this at my new Smart Solutions linky party. You can link up here:

    http://theprudentpantryblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/prudent-projects-smart-solutions-linky_13.html

    Have a great day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I'd like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-8-turkey.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)