Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

How`s your weekend looks like?

Hello Lovelies, what have you done since friday?
I am a lot!
At first I build with my dad a tabletop for my new crafting, 
painting table.
The old pool table has to stay so we covered it with
chipboard and I painted it white.
It is a pretty huge table now;)
Never had so much space for my canvases!
This is pretty amazing to me.


This here is the before pic.


It is already a difference although it is not ready yet.


This huge table is going to ba a little higher.
have to made some kind of platform or something.
To avoid some serious back ache, 
because I work in a standing position.

(can I say it this way? I hope you understand what I mean, 
it`s like my english is really worse today:)


NICE!;)
Between the coats I was drawing some doodles...



Ad made some cupcakes!


My best friend is gettin married in two weeks and today
is her bachelor party;)!
So I will be (in a coma) sleeping the rest of the weekend after this party;)

Love and hugs to all of ya;)


Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)