Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Flea Market Finds Friday on Tuesday`s & HELP needed!!!

Hello Lovelies, 
today I found some good stuff;) 
I was not looking for something special, 
just having a nice day on our local flea market
and found this!

An amazing file cabinet
and two chairs, they have some basket-work 
on the back and the armrests.
It is a little ripped.
I don`t know how to fix that yet.
Maybe I will rip it out completely and leave it without the wattle.

Or some of you have an idea how to fix it?
I really need some help on that!


I took the photos  while I was at home with these
goodies;)
Can you see the ripped spot on the left chair at the backseat?






Pretty right?
It only costs me 40€!
AMAZING;)

I hope someone can help me with my problem.
It will be nice to hear from you;)

Linked to:



Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. Hi ! It's the first time on your blog ! You have a lot of really good ideas ! I also found an old chair that i want to repair and I found this guy on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/wickerguru?feature=watch

    There is a video with the kind of chair you have maybe it's gonna help !
    This technique is named caning.
    Hope I helped you a bit !

    www.lesingerables.blogspot.ca

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The carpet reveal;)

The Kitchen reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Just a quick comfort post;)

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...