Montag, 9. Juli 2012

DIY pinboard, the easy way.

Hello Lovelies, 
do you have the time for a really quick DIY post?;)
I made a pinboard for my studio, 
the easy way.
No staples, no hot glue, 
 no screws (besides the ones in the wall
to hang your board).

Just some fabric of choice, some padding, 
a picture frame, scissors and really strong duct tape.


I used two layers of felt, for padding.
Just unpack your frame, 
flip the frames back, 
wrap the padding around and tape it.
After that repeat the same with the fabric.





After you taped everything on the cardboard side of the frame
just flip it and admire your work;)


Nice!
All you have to do now it place it back in frame
and push down these little, tiny picture holding...
Ah, you know what I mean.;)

And don`t worry it will stay in the frame
and  hold perfectly everything you pin on it.
(If you want, you can use hot glue to add the fabric)
But like I said, no need of these things...

So, this is my pinboard, frame, 
ready to hang.



That`s it!
So what do you think?

Linked to:
Pudel - design 

Kommentare:

  1. i think it's fabulous!

    stop by if you have a moment as i just posted a giveaway:
    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-sale-giveaway.html

    smiles to you.

    michele

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the fabric. So bright and happy. Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you tomorrow.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That looks fantastic! It's such an easy way to customize any space. And it's a great way to use all that fabric I have laying around the house. I'll have to get one in my craft room before anywhere else.
    Jenn | http://www.vistavisuals.com.au

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)