Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012

Tonight at my Studio...

Hello Lovelies, 
I wish I could show you some ready
paintings, the big ones from this last post here
but I haven`t finished them yet.

Instead some small succulent paintings for you;)



Kinda obsessed with this plant right now.


Some easy and fast small paintings for distraction...



And here are some super staged shots;)

"Succulent Green"




"Succulent Multicolor"




And here are them both together.


Their measurements are:

24x30cm
9x11inch

What do you think?
You like them?

If you do, so please visit my shop`s

&

You can purchase them single or together, if you like.



Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)