Samstag, 9. Juni 2012

Some new paintings around here...

Hello Lovelies, 
today I will show you some paintings 
I was working on the past week.

My little neighbor Irena has this little Boston Terrier, Jamesy.
The most dog paintings I paint is the portrait of this dog.

And we had this big Bulldog, around here. 
He is a really big buddy, 
seriously a small person like me kan ride on his back 
and he will never recognize anything!;)

But that is not the point here and that in not what this post is about.
Anyways my little neighbor call this dog MR. Smith, 
because anytime you see him he gave you this look, 
like you`ve done something bad and he knows it;)

So I had to paint them, 
Mr. Smith, James and a fictional Babette.
So please meet the trio;)

"The Suspicious Mr.Smith"


"The Handsome James"

"The precious Babette"

So what do you think?
Here is the trio all together;)


I wrote a little story to every portrait, if you like to get to know
 them a little better, so please visit my shop;)



Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

  1. Lydia, these have to be my favourites of all your paintings. Absolutely adorable. If you ever decide to make them into postcards, as you have for your other paintings, I will certainly buy a set for myself.

    love, love, love, love, love these.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)