Direkt zum Hauptbereich

My own dyed basket!

Hello Lovelies, 
as I posted here before,
I was flea market hunting and found this very nice basket.
I thought about dyeing this one.



Like all the other you see on the internet!
Sadly hadn`t this much white paint left.
That`s where the good old spray paint 
comes in;)
Why not?

So I taped my basket accept the areas 
I wanted to be white and started spraying. 
Just that simple.



That`s how it looked after three coats.


Removed paper and tape and that`s how it looks right now;)
Drumroll please...



The new home for my blankets and pillows.
To wrap up on cold days in front of the fireplace.
Since our summer this year is so damn rainy and cold 
I don`t have to wait for winter to do that!

Besides, I`m pretty happy how this baby looks now;)

Any suggestions?
Love to hear from you!


Linked to:

Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. I love the suble two-tone look of the basket. And the liner is perfect. Thanks for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you next week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very cute =) I also LOVE your throw!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Was für eine süße Idee!
    Du wirst morgen gefeatured! :)
    xo! Vanessa

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like how you just sprayed the bottom portion of the basket.
    pretty!
    gail

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Super great idea! I love the blanket in your basket too!

    Dee

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I LOVE this! Never thought of doing this before, but it is so simple! New follower here! Thanks for sharing!

    Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow, nice ideas, what a nice share, thanks.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The carpet reveal;)

The Kitchen reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Just a quick comfort post;)

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...