Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012

DIY Beachy Art, a tutorial, sort of...

Hello Lovelies, as you see so many 
beachy style things around here lately.
I thought I made a Beach sign for the patio, 
really simple, nothing complicated...

So grab a canvas, any shape you like,
Prime it, and paint any color you prefer.
I chose a light grey/beige for this one.


Than get your stencil out or print the letters out like I did
and transfer it to the canvas.


I draw an arrow on the canvas too, to mark the way;)




See?
After this I painted over the pencil marks with 
an ink pen and painted the letters  and the corners of the arrow white.


Ant that`s how it looks hanging on the wall.


On a panel wall...


...and on a brick wall.


I think we will leave it there on the patio.

You see, a simple way DIY sign!

What do you think?
Any suggestions?
Love to hear from you;)

Linked to;




Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. I love this. My stepsons have requested that their room be made over with a beach theme and this will be perfect. I would love it if you would share on Tout It Tuesday. http://www.claimingourspace.com/2012/06/tout-it-tuesday-11.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much for linking up to Tout It Tuesday! I hope to see you again tomorrow.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love that! i'm not so crafty and appreciate your simple tutorial ... i think it will try it!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)