Freitag, 30. März 2012

New Artist in Town!

Hello Lovelies, 
I want to introduce you to a good friend of mine
and an amazing artist!
Her name is Alex, she is a cute, pretty girl with an amazing sense of humor  
and a very talented photographer.
This april she will turn 23.
I think I am her greatest fan;)

Here is a self portrait of her playing guitar.



I will show you a glimpse through her portfolio today, 
and some more during the next few days...
She took some self portraits and some photos of her twin sister, 
landscape and some still life pix.
Her photos are for sale too, if you like some, 
please shoot me an email and I will direct your offer to her.
But for now, just enjoy..

"At the beach"











"In the Woods"









She sadly hasn`t a blog but maybe this post could encourage her to start one;)
Wouldn`t it be amazing to see through her beautiful photos everyday?
What do you think?
Great, hmm?

Stay tuned for some more;)


Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)