Samstag, 10. März 2012

Let`s made some spring/easter decoration, a DIY

Hello Lovelies, 
I wanna made some easter decoration.
Or spring decoration, 
because my family don`t really celebrate this holiday.
Wanted to made something unusual, 
so I had these plastic eggs from last year.

(Warning this is a photo heavy post!
With some animals involved...;)


Remember this post here?
Took out my favorite gray paint and some pens
and the painting and drawing begun...



I`ve been watched all the time...
Bam-Bam doesn`t like to be in a picture, 
he is always looking so stinky and grouchy;), 


but soooo cute;)

After all was painted and dried, I started the drawing, 
some little flowers and piece signs and some chevron of course...






They doesn`t look perfect, but you know what?
I didn`t want them to, just little edgy and rough
with hinted pattern...

I like them, and here are the finished eggs!;)



The little blue and yellow ones, the ones I didn`t paint.
They got straight to my cake stand, 
and looking gorgeous right there;)




And jus some another of the eggs...





So, what do you think?

It is a cheap last minute decoration, 
cost`s me nothing, (1,99€ last year for the eggs),
 but some free time to made it.
You can paint your eggs in any color you like and add the drawings you like, 
the possibilities are endless!!!;)

And a cute stinky, 



Sorry couldn`t resist...:)

Do you like my spring decoration?

LInked to;

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Very Pretty...and so is kitty! I love how you displayed them in your vignettes! Luv

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much Loretta!;)
    Always so happy to read a comment coming from you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cute! This has inspired me to paint some eggs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is AWESOME! I'd LOVE to have you link up your project at my party! XO, Aimee

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. that is great-i love the understated colors and the peace sign. what an adorable kitty, too!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)