Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012

How many Boots does a Girl need?! A pink DIY...

Hello Lovelies, so what do you think? 
How many shoes, boot, high heels does a girl need?
10 pairs, 20?
How many do you have?
I don`t think I have too many... my hubby does;)
But I think every man has his own opinion on how many is many...


These are the pairs I am wearing right now.
You see the creamy white ones?
That`s the pair which got me this DIY idea.

I thought bout buying a new pair, a pink one 
I found here.


But for 199€?
No way!

So I got two pairs of these creamy whites on sale and 
thought if I mess one up, 
I had one left, clever right;)




Like the sole of these.

And these were the supplies I used.
Pink acrylic paint, you can use this paint for fake leather too, 
a pair of scissors, masking tape and clear matte spray paint, for sealing.



This color look delicious!


Than taped the sole off, removed the beads and started to paint.
It went really smooth and easy.



And here they are after two coats of pink and before spray paint.


Cute right?
And now drum roll please!!!



Maybe I should add some chains or beads again,
 but for now I`m good with how they turned out.
I already worn them outside and they still look great.

But in the meantime it is still snowing outside...:(
Maybe later with a cute summer dress?;)



So, how about a new pair...


What do you think?
Do you like them?

Linked to;

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. This is adorable! I hope you'll link it up to my new linky party! I'm a new follower! Hope you'll stop by and follow along if you'd like!

    Mallory @ Classy Clutter

    http://classyclutter.blogspot.com/2012/02/saturday-spotlight-2.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Everyone needs a pair of pink boots right? Great idea! Visiting from Homemaker in Heels. Vicky from Mess For Less

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WONDERFUL!!!! I LOVE pink boots!!

    Please share this over on my blog.. PLEASE!!!
    http://thediydreamer.blogspot.com/2012/02/from-dream-to-reality-linky-party-4.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. OMG! those are awesome. And i LOVE them with that dress!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)