Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

DIY vs. Pottery Barn or the ABC sign.

Hello Lovelies, while I`m feeling better-
  I will show you some creative stuff today, as I promised...

Okay let`s start, 
I think you saw the Pottery Barn signs I mean,



thought by making them myself.
I had this canvas with the "This is your life" text.
Thought why not change them into an ABC sign?



I think it fits better.
Hmm, an empty frame looks interesting too;)


So I had this canvas...
Painted them a light brown, 
than measured the canvas and divide it into small squares.


Than took an ordinary glass and encircle it.


With some darker paint filled the circles and printed
 the ABC in a nice font.





Traced them onto the canvas 
and filled the letters with white paint, 


aded some shadows and some white half circles, and TADAAA...

Ready to hang;)






How you like em?
I think it looks pretty good on this wall;)

Linked to:

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. That is crazy good! I like it better than the PB version. Awesome!! Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super schön geworden! Weiterhin gute Genesung - maks :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful...you have an eye! I like it! Hugs, Loretta

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yours came out great, you're giving Pottery Barn a run for their money for sure! A few blog friends and I introduced a new challenge idea Monday and it would be so fun if you want to join. If you have a second, check in at http://thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/imagine-the-impossibilities-challenge/ to learn more, and feel free to email me if you have any questions! Your newest follower.
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Super job! I love how your abc sign turned out!
    thank you for linking up and linking back to catch as catch can.
    gail
    ps catching you this week

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I'd always thought about either getting typewriter keys decals and doing it in the shape that a keyboard is... but then thought about what a pain that would be to paint over... this seems like such a smart idea!

    I may have to try this. Thanks for the inspirings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow, this looks amazing. I love it, what a transformation. You are very creative!! I love all the detail you put into it, it puts it over the top.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)