Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

Begin to look a lot like Christmas...

Hello Lovelies,
I`ve showed you my DIY ornament Christmas wreath.

Today I will show you more of our Christmas decorations:)
and a little bit of the finished living room.
Please stay calm through this photo heavy post;)

My staircase looks like this at the moment, 



Here`s our well-laid table from last sunday, 
as my parents visited us for dinner.







And a glimpse of our tree...







And that is the other side of our living room...





If you`re interested in the whole transformation, 
please click the pic;)


Ant tell me what you think!
I really love to hear from you;)
So please keep on writing comments!  

Linked to:




Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Schöne, ausgefallene Deko hast Du! Einen wunderschönen 4. Advent. Liebe Grüße - maks :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love it all! The pink drum shade over your table is a fun pop of color. Very nice! Thank you for joining the party!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW! it looks stunning!!! i love your living room!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Really lovely, Hope you had a wonderful Christmas day. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for the Christmas holidays and New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012

    Always Wendy

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello! I featured your beautiful Christmas decor on my blog today. Thank you for linking to the Home Decor and Organizing Link Party. I'm always excited to see your latest projects.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)