Dienstag, 8. November 2011

Tonight at my studio... some recycling

Hello Lovelies, 
today I want to show you what I`ve done with this old
and tacky painting I found at my parents attic.


As you can see, there were some kind of wood appliqués, which I removed
to get an even surface.
Than got a creamy white and applied it on this old wood painting.


After that I began to draw a big jellyfish.



And line by line...




...I endet up with this.



I`m pretty happy how it turned out;)
I think I place this one right next to that guy here...


And here is a sneak peak of an other piece...





How you like my recycled jellyfish painting?
And the other ones...:)

Linked to;



Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Oh I love love the jellyfish and the next pics are just as awesome! Thanks much for sharing! Hug! Loretta

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is so cool! I found your blog through Inspire Me Heather...I studied German for six years and lived in Vienna for a while. (Ich habe zwar alles vergessen!)

    I'm your newest follower...I'd love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)