Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

DIY vs. Etsy!!! Or for the LOVE of Gold...

Hello Lovelies, today I thought writing a post about the Love of GOLD;)
I do love this metal, the most jewelry I wear is gold, 
love accents on pillows, furniture or in this case on a tray...
I saw this one here, and wanted it so badly, but it is sold out!;(


Than I thought, yay let`s do this on my own...
And this DIY vs. Etsy post was born...
(wait a minute... isn`t Etsy all about DIY?)

Okay a DIY vs. a DIY!;))

I had this beautiful tray, 


which I made from an old frame, 
if you like to see how, just click here.

I love it but now it had to be GOLD;)

Fist I painted it creamy white again, 


than used crepe tabe to create a pattern


and painted everything gold!


And here it is my new, old tray;))


And with some styling...






Isn`t this the prettiest thing that you ever seen?!;))

I LOVE how it turned out.


Linked to;

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. YOu clever little cookie...well done...what a fantastic job you've done. Good Skills lovely x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love gold too! Your tray turned out so cute!! Love the lines, great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love how this turned out - I have a Tray DIY in the works too! Cool seeing how this went! Love gold also :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love it!! I love how the new redo turned out!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)