Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Welcome October or a Fall Wreath.

Hello Lovelies, 
lets welcome the fall with a quick and cute little wreath;)

Okay are you with me?

Lets start!
I picked my favorite color of all times, yellow;)



What you need is a styrofoam wreath and some sheets of felt.
Just cut out a leaf form and use your glue gun, 
add a nice ribbon on it and ready is your Fall Wreath;)









After a few minutes it is ready;))



And that`s it a quick and pretty wreath;)

It costs me only 6€ for the felt!
How you like em?


Please don`t forget to enter the 



Linked to;




Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. What a great post! I just found your blog and am really impressed! Can't wait to come back for more...totally becoming the newest follower!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is so cute! I love the yellow!! I have made a similar wreath using book pages though, Great Job! Wreaths are so fun to make :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. love this! I'm loving yellow right now so this is perfect. I'm a new follower, take care.

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You just know how to make yellow and black so chic!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love this and I might have to make one just like it. Thanks for linking tothe party. I'm featuring this today.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. SO pretty! It's perfect for fall - and for our local football team too! lol! LOVE it! I'm including a link back in the DIY Fall Festival. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

    Roeshel

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I featured you today

    Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

The carpet reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...

Just a quick comfort post;)

My dream studio...