Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Updates on my renovation...

Hello Lovelies, last time I shared some pics of my 
rebuilding area, it looked like this.

Now I put some decoration on it and a great mirror
I found on a flea market trip, painted them white, and got this.
And from a trip to IKEA I got this cute shoe cabinet and rug.



Now I have to put something on these bare walls!
Too much bricks, don`t get me wrong, I like em, but I think 
this wall need a gallery!



You see?
But here it is, my flea market finds and some IKEA frames.
Just played around with shapes and 
arrangement.


This scull is made of plaster, it isn`t a real one...(just before you ask)



What do you think any suggestions?


Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. Looks great! I love the rug and I have that shoe cabinet. I defiantly think you should put all those wall art and mirrors up from the 2nd photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think it's awesome! Love the shoe cabinet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This makeover is awesome...love the shoe cab and the wall art arrangement will be a great addition...# 2! Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i'm swooning! your place is gorgeous, and i love your ikea finds.

    michele

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the changes you've made so far. A gallery wall would look perfect. I would suggest having all the frames in white with one (possibly the mirror) in a different color. I think it would add a little interest.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the mirror and shoe cabinet! A gallery wall would look great in your space! I just completed mine in our hallway!

    http://justatouchofgray.blogspot.com/2011/09/hallway-gallery-wall-done.html

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The carpet reveal;)

The Kitchen reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

DIY fake driftwood panel star!

DIY lamp from a tree stump...

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Some outdoor space inspirations...