SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE! SUMMER SALE!

Dienstag, 6. September 2011

A quick upholstery


Today I wanna show you a nice thrifted chair I bought a while ago.
It is a pretty white beauty with a creamy white fabric on it.


But  there are some weird stains on it too.
I think its chewing gum or something like that.
That means I have to get out my fabric and upholster the chair.


I`ve got some classy black and white striped fabric 
from an other project I will show you later.

Now get the scissors out;)


In the meantime here are some cute cat pix for you;))



Okay chair is done,


and got a fan!:)



I think it turned out well, a quick little redo.
Maybe there are too much cat pix in this post;))

How do you like my chair?

Linked to:

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

atnumber29 hat gesagt…

Toll! Ganz Schoen!

No neat and pecise and graphic.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper hat gesagt…

i love that striped fabric! adds high impact!

Just Jaime hat gesagt…

I'm trying to recover a chair just like this one. Great fabric choice---I still can't choose.

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} hat gesagt…

I love the striped fabric you used - it just makes the chair pop - but I love the kitty even more! ;)

So funny, our cats are the same, as soon as you put anything NEW in a room, they need to sniff it and check it out and ultimately, lay on it to claim it as their own!

xxx

Courtney hat gesagt…

Looks fantastic!! I do love me some stripes, great choice!

Nicole Mariana hat gesagt…

Hi! I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess. I saw your blog on a link up and decided I better add you! Please return the favor and follow me back at:

www.romanianprincess.com!

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin hat gesagt…

Love the chair and adore the cat! You can never have too many pictures of our feline friends! Great job on the seat cover! Found you via Remodelaholic. Toodles, Kathryn
http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/08/little-goodwill-finds.html

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating hat gesagt…

Cute! I love the bold black and white fabric. Great redo!

ElisabethAndrée hat gesagt…

Your chair looks better now, way better! Chic redo. I like your furry fan too:)

WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie hat gesagt…

Great transformation. The fabric gives it a bit of a contemporary edge. The cat looks pretty happy and comfortable on it! :) Too cute! Thanks for linking at WhisperWood Cottage!

Stacey hat gesagt…

Cute chair and cute cat!!
Stacey of Embracing Change