Dienstag, 27. September 2011

My weekend trip to Cologne part III...

Hello Lovelies;)
Today I will show you the final part of our trip.

Okay, lets start this;)

This is the great Cologne Cathedral,
 in my opinion the most amazing building in this city.
Could stay for hours in there, 
if you ever do a trip to Cologne you have to visit it, 



and don`t forget to go to the Cathedral Treasury!


So many amazing, valuable and old things there!
Sadly we were not allowed to take some pics ;(

Here we have the inside of the cathedral...



...with some praying people lighting the candles.


Love these windows!


There is some renovating to do...



And that`s me in front of the cathedral, looking a little odd;)


After that experience we visited the Triangle Tower 
to get a better view of Cologne.


And here is the view...



After all the sightseeing we had some treats;)


And this is it!

I hope you enjoyed this trip with me, and promise no more to come, 
for those who fell asleep by reading this;)
For them who are interested in, just check out

&


The next posts will be some more DIY and hand-crafted;)


Please don`t forget to enter the



Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

  1. Did I say that you took AWESOME pics?

    I'm super envious that you got to go. But then again, it's great, so now I know someone I can ask if I want to plan a trip there!

    The architectural details that you shot are spectacular.

    And love that you closed up with an American treat :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)