Sonntag, 11. September 2011

My faves from Lonny


Here are my favorite pix from the new Lonny issue;))

These earthy and creamy whites with lots of gold for the entry`s



Love the art display on the wall!



And look at this beautiful kitchen!


This cute little island is amazing;)

This living room is so bright and crisp!




You see these sunburst mirrors?
This porch is lovely too...


And come on,who would ever say no to this pink sofa?
I think this is my absolute fave;)


I think this is a real great birthday issue;))
What do you think?



Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. I looooved this issue. Lonny never ceases to dazzle me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love all the rooms :)

    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yes, they are all lovely! Light and bright with beautiful contrasting details. P.S Happy Birthday for last week, hope you had a wonderful day!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)