Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

How`s your weekend looks like?


The past week I was building bookshelves for my bedroom.
When they were ready I thought, hmmm, white on white?
Nope, don`t like, let`s get some wall paint;)
I`ve got this nice gray paint which was left from my 


So I put it on the walls, then I thought,
 nope this dark wood on the ceiling and on the door, that`s wrong too.
Let`s get some white and paint the ceiling and the door...
And that`s how it looks right now.


The whole room is now dark grey and the half of the ceiling is white.
OMG, what was I thinking?
I need a break, I really thought I would be ready in one day....
Silly right? ;)

But I think it would look really nice when it`s done;)
Now I`m doing a break and while I was sitting around and reading some new 
magazines, really good ones by the way;)


I found this little guy who was sitting on my window and looking at my paint madness;)


Now I have to go back to my brushes...
I wish you all a nice start to the new week Lovelies;)



Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Ha ha, I love that you just kept going. It's either caused by moments of clarity or madness, it's hard to decide :)

    Either way, it looks amazing and I can't wait to see it all finished.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)