Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

A staircase build from scratch...


Hello Lovelies,
I`ve never showed you my finished staircase.
Okay here we go, a step by step manual;)

Started here...


After we ripped out the whole old wood we build a new platform and
then it took us about two month to go on with the staircase project...


Here you can see the bare bones...


with lots of trash, wood and other things 
which don`t belong to the topic;)


Because of my bad measuring skills 
we have to ripped the whole thing apart:(

And try it again;)
For about 3 times I think:(















Ant this is it!
That is my new perfect (to me/us) Staircase;))
After 5 coats of dark wood primer.

I love it, I really do;)



I hope you like my stairs as much as I do;)

Linked to;



Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Wow! Die Treppe ist wirklich super geworden! Ich bin beeindruckt! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I could never do that!! Great job!! I am happy to be your newest follower. Please stop by for book club if you're interested--connie, measuredbtheheart.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a beautiful job...I love the end results! Awesome! I'm your new follower now! Won't you come over and join us as our follower? We'd love to have you! Hugs! Loretta

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fabulous! It really looks great, and how nice to have all that storage space!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great job! LOVE IT!

    marisa @ marisablakley.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. whoa-love the closed storage underneath and the two toned stairs! amazing job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Yep, it's offical. I totally love everything you do. The stairs are amazing. Thanks for linking to the party. I hope to see you again this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful! Do you want to come over and build mine next? I would love it if you shared this @ Workshop Wednesday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Lots of work, but I LOVE the end result. Beautiful!
    "catching" you this week,
    gail

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Great redo.

    I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-link-goes-party-running-now-summer.html

    Come strut your stuff.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Danke für's Linken bei {nifty thrifty things} letzten Sonntag!
    Ich hoffe ich seh dich morgen wieder! ;)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Thank you for linking up to Bacon Time. For the first party it was a huge success with over 300 links. I am going to have a special give away next week just for linkers. Thanks for adding my link too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Thanks for linking to WorkShop Wednesday! Hope to see you this week!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)