Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

The scaffold is finally gone;)

Now everyone can see my cute and naked, not so pretty yet home;)
I think I should paint them red?!
Like this one here...


Or put the same clinker on it as you can see on the garage below?
I`m not clear about that...
Hubby want`s clinker I want paint;)

That`s the before 


And these are now.




It is still so much work to do;(
Can`t wait when it is all done;)

Like the front entrance...


...yes it is only a ladder;)


And no, I don`t have to climb every day on this ladder to get home;)
We`ve got an back entrance.
But come on, imagine that;)
Funny...


Pudel - design


1 Kommentar:

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)