Montag, 2. Mai 2011

Inexpensive IKEA finds;)


I wanted these two things below so so bad,
 so I visit my IKEA store in the repository section
 and got them very inexpensive;)
The  EGEBY carpet is a little dirty
 but hey I wanted to paint them anyway 
and the little HEMNES side table looks great!

*****

Diese beiden Sachen hier wollt eich schon seit langem haben, 
also habe ich heute IKEA einen Besuch abgestattet
um den EGEBY Teppich und den
HEMNES Beistelltisch zu kaufen.
Zu meiner Überraschung fand ich die beiden Sachen in der Fundgrube 
erstaunlich günstig!
Nicht lang gefackelt und gleich im Auto verstaut;)
Der Teppich ist ein wenig schmuddelig
 aber ich wollte ihn sowieso neu "streichen", 
deshalb ist das nicht so schlimm 
und der Beistelltisch sieht einfach super aus, ohne Macken!




My two cats like the new furniture and rug a way more than me;)







They watched my finds the whole day, than get tired and fell asleep;)
Now I know not only new napkins, or baskets or toys or shoes, 
they love everything new and old I `m carrying home;)
Now I have an excuse if my hubby asks me in the future, 
"Do you really need that?"
Me; "No, I`m not byt our cats would love to have it!";)




You see, that was a really great deal;)





I think this pattern would be great for my new rug;)


In some brown and creamy white...
Oh can`t wait to get started!
Stay tuned to see the result;)



Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love the finish on that table. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)