Sonntag, 17. April 2011

New painting - Please meet Violetta

Just wanted to show you my latest painting;)
That is Violetta;)
If you liked winston the pug, you would LOVE Violetta;)
Now Winston got a girlfriend;)

*****

Hier mal wieder ein Werk von mir, das ist Violetta.
Wenn ihr Winston schon mochtet, dann werdet Ihr Violetta lieben;)
Jetzt hat Winston eine Freundin;)


Violetta - (Acrylic on canvas - gloss varnish finish - 40x40cm)



Hope you like it!
For more paintings just go here.



Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello my dear friend! You are an amazing artist! Congrats.

    Darling, I´m stopping by to wish you a very Happy Easter!

    kisses from Sao Paulo - Brazil
    Carmen

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)