Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New paintings - Please meet "Little Red Riding Hood or the Wolf in disguise!"...and "Just LOVE me"

Hello Lovelies, 
I just wanted to show you my latest paintings!
Please meet 
"Little Red Riding Hood
or 
The Wolf in Disguise!"

And "Just LOVE me"

*****

So meine Lieben, hier mal wieder zwei Werke von mir.
"Das ist Rotkäppchen 
oder
Der Wolf im Schafspelz!"

"Little Red Riding Hood or The Wolf in Disguise" - 
(Acrylic on canvas - gloss varnish finish - 60x80cm)


und "Just LOVE me"

"Just LOVE me" - 
(Acrylic on canvas - gloss varnish finish - 40x60cm)

I hope you like it.
You can find my other paintings right here



Pudel - design

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The carpet reveal;)

The Kitchen reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

DIY fake driftwood panel star!

DIY lamp from a tree stump...

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Some outdoor space inspirations...