Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New painting - Please meet Brian or the Yellow Chevron Pattern...


Hello Lovelies, 
I just wanted to show you my latest painting!
Please meet Brian or The Yellow Chevron Pattern!
I thought a little bit of spring in my paintings would be lovely, isn`t it?!;)

*****

So meine Lieben, hier mal wieder ein Werk von mir.
Das ist Brian mit einem sonnengelben Zick-zack Muster.
Schön Frühlingshaft, oder?


Brian - (Akryl auf Leinwand - 60x80cm)




I hope you like it.
You can find my other paintings right here



Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. Ahhh, so beautiful and cool!! I wrote a comment on the gallery page, was drooling over Harriet, my favorite... just to find out that you gave her away in a give-away. I can't sleep now :(

    I have a dining room with a Flower Pot lamp in bright yellow, and a collection of Cathrineholm, also in bright yellow - I so would love to have a painting from you with some yellow in there!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this! You are way talented!!!
    You have been featured on the Glitter Blog this week!!!!
    http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/04/running-with-glitter-friday-spotlight.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Amazing! I just took a peek at your other paintings... love them all! I look forward to seeing more, so had to become a follower!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

The carpet reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...

Just a quick comfort post;)

My dream studio...